Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Oh look! Pictures of the sky.... that's weird.




These two sweet boys spent the night with me this past Saturday. I got up and made them a special little breakfast. Fruit and muffins with strawberry milk. Miriam Chesbro gave me the little plates- aren't they cute???

So anywhere I go, there is always someone saying "Oh my gosh, those boys are so pretty!" Haha, I like that it's 'pretty' and not cute or handsome. However, they ARE so handsome. Here's proof:
This is Nolan, who is 9. He's already so athletic and has a great personality and tons of friends because of it! He's holds a special place in my heart. I will NEVER forget the first time I held him that day in the hospital.

This is the middle child, Aiden, who is 6. He's so shy and quiet, but just the sweetest and most thoughtful child I know. And I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a heartbreaker the second he hits high school.

And this little stinker is Kasen. He's 4 and is such a crazy little boy. He always makes me laugh, and if you got to hang out with him everyday like I do, your heart would melt on a regular bases, too.
Need I say more? They're amazing.