Thursday, October 28, 2010

lovely

A few new pics :)

This was the day we got all the tornado warnings. I like how eery the picture is, but if you look closely towards the middle, you can see the sunrays from the sun trying to shine.

a very pretty flower at my momma's house

gosh! I belong to the cutest set of parents in the world!!
Masquerade Ball 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOW..... for a few old pictures :)
I was going through my old computer and found tons of pictures. There are SO MANY I wanted to post, but I'd be here all night if I did that! So here's a few that make me smile.
Maybe I'll post more another day..


the day I said "yes" to the love of my life
he surprised me at the airport with a lovely little ring :)



hahaha!!! Puerto Rico mission trip my senior year. I think I'm wearing about 6 necklaces.
Man, I was cool..............




aaahhhh, one of my favorite memories :)
The Fray at the Ryman 2006
and we got our noses pierced.


Our Heart's Hero days!
fall 2005
They were in the studio recording an ep



4th of July 2006





Me and snot nosed Aiden
maybe Thanksgiving 2006?



Erin & Brandon rehearsal dinner
summer 2006
these were the days when Brandon refused to wear anything but Diesel :)



babies!!!!! Just little babies!!
Paramore 2006



Paramore 2006
so young!!!!!!


Me and Hunter summer 2005
LOOK at all that baby fat on my face!!



the very first picture Hunter ever took of me.
summer 2005


my merch days.
May 2006
Look at that ghetto fabulous merch set-up!


Hunter after he bought my ring
December 2006



December 2005
My first trip to Hume


summer 2005
Hunter and Hayden at Hume Lake



whoaaaaa
spring 2005



Brandon's beginnings of photography!
summer 2006



Winter 2006
I had just blown smoke out of the paper part on a coat hanger
I see so much of Kasen in Kevin in this pic :)


same bonfire night as above
this night was so fun




Aiden and Nolan as cute wittle babies
Kasen wasn't even a thought at the time!



Baby Kasen in his Johnny Jump up
love this pic


Hunter's very last show with OHH
Gatlinburg, December 2005


December 2007
Mine and Hunter's very 1st Christmas as the Lambs
If you're thinking I look skinny in this pic, it's because I WAS........
12 pounds lighter than I am now.... dangit.



Aiden- 2, Kasen- maybe 10 mo's?
SO CUTE.



baby Kasen.
He was such a squishy baby.
I hope these have made you smile like I did!
It was so fun going through them :)