Thursday, March 31, 2011



"Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you seeeeeeeee?
You belong with meeeeeeee"


Oh, sorry. I love Taylor Swift.

I was making extra money today cleaning my parents' house and was singing that song the whoooole time when a certain little picture popped in my head. It's a photo that I've had since I was 14 so when I got home, I couldn't wait to find it!



If you read my "love story" from earlier posts, then you'll remember that one of my best friends from my freshman wellness class brought Hunter to my attention. This was the last day of school 9th grade and she insisted on getting a picture of him. When she got it developed, we thought it was so funny that I was captured in the picture and Hunter was looking at me. I, of course, was quite the thrilled little teenager when I saw this picture, so she gave it to me! At the time, I could only dream that Hunter meant to look at me that way, but reality told me we'd never be together.



What do ya know,
7 years after this photograph was taken
I married that boy :)