Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthdays, art and mother nature



So I finally finished the guitar pic that Brandi wanted me to paint for the boys room....


Here are some activities that took place while I was painting....

Banana pops!!! mmmmmmm


A lot of sleeping....


I tried to post a video of the boys playing Wii, but it was taking too long to upload. Maybe I'll have better luck another day.


Ta da!!! Well actually, I'm not that impressed with it... It was kind of hard since the only colors I could use were black, brown and white.
Brandi might buy some red paint for me to incorporate into the pic. Probably a good idea!


Now isn't this just a cute little apple?????

Kevin is successfully growing an apple tree right in his front yard!!

I picked one today. I'll let ya know how it tastes ;)


Yesterday was Hunter's birthday!!! He turned 24. I'm two months older than him.... that feels a little weird. I always pictured my husband would be the older one. But it's not that big of a deal! haha :) We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and just had some good old fashioned family time. This is a video of the fam singing "Happy Bday" and of Kasen jumping the gun a little bit on blowing out the candles!