Sunday, July 26, 2009

this past week's events!



This past weekend, my friend Ashley got married at the amazingly beautiful Oaklawn Plantation in Spring Hill.


had to get a pic of me and Hunter in dress clothes... a rare occasion! (even though we're not even that dressed up)

and look at how amazingly cute Amy is! I want that dress and those shoes...


I didn't get pictures of Ashley's reception b/c I was just enjoying my time there way too much! But her wedding was beautiful and this was such a gorgeous place for a wedding. There were big oak trees everwhere and the greenest fields surrounding the plantation. She had super yummy food and decadent treats and drinks. Dinner under the tent was perfect. It was an event I won't forget!


We left the day after the wedding and headed down to Rosemary beach. Me, Hunter, Brandon, Erin, Amy and Emily were in for such a treat b/c Patrice and Richard blessed us so much with their generosity!! Here are some pictures of the beautiful condo.







This is the courtyard/view from our balcony. The town of Rosemary is such a little fairytale! I did NOT feel like I was in Florida!
and this is where Harry Potter lives..... 

we ran up to the pool on the roof of the condo right when we arrived. We were all in such awe at how pretty everything was!!!


Then we decided to go down to the beach at sunset. It was perfect.

(i am SUCH a nerd in kissy pictures.....)







This is the next morning. We all giggled like little girls when we saw the ocean.


I kid you not- the water was CRYSTAL CLEAR


RED BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the best plate of food I've had in a long time. And I ate every bite.

The view of the rooftops from our pool (if you look super duper close, you can see the ocean way out in the distance)



Sadly, the boys had to head home early. But we made the best of our girl time. We went up to the pool at sunset. Again, it was gorgeous.





We headed home Saturday morning. It was the first day that the weather wasn't cooperating, so were thankful for an entire week of blue skies. We went to the beach to say goodbye.

We were all so sad...




So grateful for an awesome week! For even better pictures of our trip, go to Brandon's blog! Chesbromania.blogspot.com