Friday, July 10, 2009

watchin' the children and the garden grow...


My Nana...... she jars her own jams and preserves and OH MAN! they are yummy. Today, I made probably the best peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with Nana's home-made grape jelly. Here's to Nana :)


I've been wanting to take pictures of my mom's flowers. She's really been into gardening this summer and her flowers are just beautiful. Actually, these pictures really don't do her flowers justice. They are so much more pretty in person!






This is her rose bush. It looks a little sad right now, but I still wanted to take a picture.







OK! Now for the REAL news! My dad bought a new car today and he was on cloud 9 :) He brought home a beautiful E350 Mercedes. I went over to see it and he let me drive it around Spring Hill. It is quite the car! I'm so happy for him!




Look at him cheesin' !




Tada!!! That's the latest with me!