Sunday, July 5, 2009

Song of the South


Here's a glimpse of my 4th of July.... A day spent with family eating, reminiscing, laughing and being proud to be American (aww, wasn't that cheesy?)


We'll start with some pretty things...

and then on to this cool thing...

and now for some fuzzy things... (just, what is that?)

just... what is this... so cute.
 so fuzzy...

my sweet Mawmaw

Pawpaw and the boys

Mawmaw and her grandsons-in-law (and Suzie Q, of course.....)








and now on to the food...

All-American

Dinner on the grill

Dinner on my plate

home-made icecream!!!!

blueberries before...

blueberries after! (paired with home-made icecream, of course)

And on to the ride home:

of course......

of course....

of course....

OF COURSE!!! :)

I had such an amazing 4th of July and hope everyone else did too!!! Check out my brother-in-law's blog for amazing and beautiful pictures he took, as well at chesbromania.blogspot.com