Tuesday, September 15, 2009

pretty hand picked flowers!







These are the final results of the wild flowers I picked this weekend. I drove all over to gather them- Leipers Fork, Fairview, Spring Hill! Then I spent about 4-ish hours making them into arrangements. 












And these handsome little devils spent the night with me Saturday night. This is them Sunday morning. They are such little boogers! I love them!


Here are the decorations for the shower I helped with. We wanted to go with a southern barn theme, since that's the wedding location. Miriam Chesbro had amazing ideas! She hand made that flag runner. It's so cute!


The sun is a little bright in these pictures, but I thought our food table came together nicely!




We served carrot cake, ooey gooey bars, mint chocolate brownies, fruit with fruit dip, spinach spanikopita,  hummus and pita, cream cheese with raspberry chipotle sauce and crackers and fruit tea!

That's Tyler and Analee in the pictures. Analee is such a sweet girl and she has such a huge heart for the Lord. I felt truly blessed to be a part of giving her the shower.