Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32



PERFECT WEATHER IS FINALLY HERE!!! And I've been enjoying it so much. 



This is my little scarecrow sign I put on our door to bring in Fall. I love him!

Yesterday, me Hunter and the boys went to this cute cute cute garden center to pick out a pumpkin. I found these amazing mums and a perfect sized pumpkin for our bistro! It's called a cinderella pumpkin.

I turned off my air today and opened up the windows!!! The air is so fresh and the breeze feels amazing. Come on, it's fall! You gotta open the windows!

This is my fall tradition- a cinnamon scented broom. They smell soooooo good! You can get them from Publix for $3.99

Just look at the sky. So incredible. Fall in Tennessee is the best!!!

and then I found this furry little spider, a little bigger than my thumb nail. He was feasting on this poor bug...... so I killed it. I hate spiders.



It's faaaallllll!!!!!! The best time of the year :) Now go drink some pumpkin spiced coffee and hot apple cider!