Saturday, October 3, 2009

more fall festivities


I honestly feel blessed to live in Spring Hill, TN



A. because I live so close to these little guys

B. because IT'S BEAUTIFUL!








I like this one... it makes me feel artsy (hahahaha) :)


my fluffy

Yup, that's a snake



Last night, Hunter's Cuz D came over. She's actually Papa Lamb's cousin, but we still tell people that she's our cousin.


Ingredients to make for a lovely dinner for a lovely guest :)
1. A nice cut of London Broil, sloooow cooked in the crock pot

2. home-made gravy for the roast to cook in aaallll day (mmmmmm)

3. Idaho potatoes (meat and potatoes, duh!)

4. fresh green beans (gotta have your green veg)

5. everybody loves crescent rolls!

6. comfort food

and there you have it! Roast beef, cheesy mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, roasted green beans and crescent rolls. AAANNNDD good company :)

These are the amazing amazing amazing fall-themed flowers Cuz D brought. I LOVE THEM!

caramel filled chocolate chip cookies served with whole milk. They were pretty unbelievable.

After dinner, we played dominoes, skip-bo and watched movies. I love Cuz D and had such a fun friday night with her!


AND I LOVE FALL!!!!

the end :)