Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside


In honor of my previous blog about coffee creamer, I decided to display Hunter's collection of coffee mugs.... He buys them everywhere, but mostly thrift stores. I think he started this tradition when he was in high school... and I'm pretty sure somewhere out there are boxes and boxes of coffee mugs he's bought in the past decade.


the tiny mugs

the emo mugs, haha

the random mugs

the destination mugs

and the people mugs


here are a couple of things that have made me happy today!
Halloween mellowcremes...... mmmmm

Now doesn't that just make you happy???



Last weekend, we had a house guest. She goes by the name of Krissy Bell and she's a slightly "special" lhasa apso.

I walked in my room one day and found her and Vito quite comfortable, napping in my bed.... you can barely see Vito in this pic... he sorta blends in.

Krissy's face was smooshed down in the pillows and everything. I decided to let her stay in the bed, because she seemed so peaceful and I'm sure it was such a treat for her, seeing as how my mom and dad don't let her on their bed for longer than 2 seconds :)


and here's my little angel in a deeeep, deeep sleep


Also last weekend, I got robbed by a miniature nerd!

But then Aiden jumped in to save the day. Whoo, it was a close one.

ALSO LAST WEEKEND,  I baked these delightful cookies!! They were yummy and so easy to make. They're made with chocolate cake mix, toffee bits and instant cappuccino. 
Click here for the recipe!

Have a wonderful weekend!