Thursday, October 29, 2009

heart warmers


These simple things have made me OH SO happy today! :)


Our big, white squishy bed. Never made. Just always squishy.


I love it when God gets out His paintbrush.


He said "A little dab here. A little dab there. Lots of dabs here..."

"Sculpting every move you compose a symphony
You plead to everyone, see the art in me"






I LOVE.....

This time of year. It's like BANG! Halloween! Thanksgiving! Christmas! New Year's! Anyways, I got this in the mail today and I'm ready for Thanksgiving! I just love it because it means lots of amazing food with lots of amazing people.


My cat because he refuses to clean up the mess I made.


Our caricature! This was the wedding favor for Nick and Courtney's wedding. Such a good idea!


These acorn salt and pepper shakers. Can you even believe them?


The cheese dip I made on a whim. I got this sudden crazy urge to make it. I ruffled through my fridge to find some cheese. I didn't have enough of one particular cheese BUT I did have little bits of different kinds. I threw in a few cubes of cheddar, a few slices of white American, some shredded Wisconsin aged cheddar..... all in a pot on low heat and let it meeeelllllt down along with my heart. So good.


Hope you enjoyed the pics of things that have made my heart sing today!!!