Friday, September 25, 2009

Vito and some home-made goodies



The many sarcastic faces of Vito.....





New shoes!!!!
My new shoes finally came in the mail!! This is my 4th pair of Saucony Progrid Rides... I LOVE THEM! I have to say, I wasn't thrilled about driving out to Fleet Feet to pay $90 for them. I decided to check on the internet for better deals before I forked over my bank account. I stumbled across this site called activelyyours.com and found them for $50! Such an EXTREMELY pleasant surprise :)


I baked these little lovelies for Analee's bachelorette. They're mini muffins with 2 kinds of chocolate chips, hazelnuts and my favorite addition to baked yummies- pure vanilla extract. 


Well, it's friday night and here we are with the boys. They love their uncle Hunter!


I attempted to make home-made shepherd's pie. I guess you could say I made it up as I went... a little worried about the outcome. 

BUT the shepherd's pie was a hit! :) The boys loved it and even ate some salad. I'll definitely be making this dish again!

After dinner, I made some watermelon slushies in the blender and the boys are gathered in front of the tv with their uncle Hunter watching the first Ninja Turtles. Gotta love friday nights like this :)