Thursday, April 1, 2010



We recently got a 2nd letter complaining about Vito being an outdoor cat. Apparently he is digging in homeowner's mulch beds.... isn't mulch made of poop anyways? And since Vito sheds such an ungodly amount of hair, Hunter and I have been really strict on him about being on the furniture.... so this is Vito agonizing over having to stay inside and not being able to lay where he pleases.... don't you love my big fat finger pointing to him? I'm not tantalizing him.... I promise.


He is rather upset about it all.....


I've been hearing this song a lot lately and just found out that Lady Antebellum sings it! (Amy and Erin.... please remember my excited response when you guys told me it was them!) I love this band- IN FACT- I think they're probably the best band in today's country music industry. Hillary Scott is sooo unbelievably gorgeous in this video, too. I need to look like her... anyways! This is a cute lil video :)