Monday, January 24, 2011

There's a reason Alison Krauss has won 26 Grammy's....


Alison Krauss makes the most refreshing music my ears have ever heard! I woke up this morning with her songs in my head and thought "I need to just post a bunch of her videos... people need to hear her today!" I've been a fan since I was little and I don't think she's ever had a song that I dislike.



My dad introduced me to her music when I was in the first or second grade. I was hooked the second I heard her sing and still love her to this day.





This song reminds me of driving around in my dad's big silver mercedes when I was little. Her songs mesmerized me...




Love this one:


I could honestly listen to this song on repeat for hours. And every now and then, I break down and cry because it's SO SAD! But I love it....


Oh dear... another AMAZINGLY sad and beautiful song from Alison Krauss:



Can you believe this is Alison Krauss!!??


A cover of "Missing You":



This was my favorite Alison Krauss song when I was little, easily because it was a cover of "I Will" from the Beatles' White album: