Friday, December 3, 2010

Everything by Lifehouse

This song came on my ipod during my run today. I literally started balling like a baby (yes, while I was running. I think I concerned some of the construcion workers I ran past.) because
.
A. it's such a beautiful song
and
B. it brought back one of the best memories of my life.
.
It made me remember the day I married the most incredible person I've ever met. My bridesmaids walked to the slower part of the song, and when the song picked up I walked down the aisle with my dad. This song was so perfect to play because it represented the very thing that was going to bind mine and Hunter's marriage together- the Holy Spirit. Originally, I chose to walk down to Helen Stellar's "IO" but then my mom approached me about walking down to "Everything" by Lifehouse. Wow, I'm SO thankful for her idea! The song turned out to be the perfect introduction to the life that Hunter and I now share.