Thursday, December 2, 2010


Christmas brings SUCH lovely things....



can't wait to put this little gem on the record player


he is excited to read this classic!


Scooby Doo with Uncle Hunter


Bella says "What's in the box? Can we open it? Can we open it?"


Aunt Nanny (Hunter's great aunt) bought me this lovely tiered candy tray in Chattanooga. It's so special and I hope to pass it down to my children one day!


snuggling with the Christmas blanket


I especially miss Pawpaw this time of year


You better watch out.... you better not cry..... you better not pout, I'm telling you why!
(Chase pouts too much.)


I bought a special ornament from this amazing store last Christmas when we went to Gatlinburg with Cuz D! (photo to come later)


"Who's this funny looking guy? What's this stuff you're putting everywhere?"


It's that time of year for Cuties!!!!! I LOVE eating these little guys!!!


Everyone loves the Christmas blanket.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! This time of year is so special and I can't wait for Christmas day. Putting the decorations up and giving presents and knowing the true meaning of why we even celebrate this season is one of the best feelings in the world. It's a time for cold, crisp weather, sparkling lights, hot chocolate, Christmas movies and the reminder of our Savior's humble birth into this world.