Tuesday, December 21, 2010


my grandfathers

Pawpaw in uniform. 1945, 17 years old


my 91 year old Da

Nana & Da loved Bella



So this morning, Hunter and I opened our Christmas presents from each other because we are leaving for Dallas tomorrow. Here are our presents!


Bella sleeping with her Christmas presents


Hunter's presents:
You can never go wrong with a flannel shirt for Hunter. And he loves Levi 511's, so I got him grey corduroys!


He really wanted a Chemex. He loves this coffee shop in Nashville and that is where he was introduced to them. Apparently it makes the best cup of coffee you'll ever have. I also got him a bag of coffee from the shop.

His fave candy, fireballs and a Cracker Barrel coffee mug!


my presents:
Everybody knows I don't read, but THIS I won't be able to put down. He literally found the perfect book for me! I was already reading excepts to Hunter and I could tell...... he wasn't as intrigued as me, haha!


another perfect gift! All the Toy Story movies!

A necklace with 3 pretty hoops. One is rose gold, one is yellow gold and one is sterling silver.

I love this leaf ring!!

Philosophy perfume. It smells SO GOOD!

We wore Bella out with all the present opening! Here she is sleeping by the Christmas tree :)